Post Procedural Care for Eyebrows:
DAY 1: Please wash hands with antibacterial soap before you wash your eyebrows. Then wash
your eyebrows in 30 minutes, then EVERY HOUR very well with a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water!
Pat dry with a tissue than apply a very thin layer of the A&D ointment.
DAY 2-7: Keep eyebrows lightly glossed with the A&D ointment for three to four times a day for
the next 7 days. Do not over use ointment. It should last you for 7 days, only apply
very thin layer. Do not suffocate your eyebrows.
1. Do not use any Retin-A, Glycolic Acids, Peroxide, Neosporin while healing.
2. Do not scrub or pick your eyebrows.
3. Do not expose area to sun or tanning beds! Must use hat if in the sun.
4. Avoid any facials, swimming, whirlpools, and/or sauna for 7 days.
5. Do not exercise the first 3-5 days. No heavy sweating!
6. No make-up on the eyebrows!
7. Do not tint eyebrows for the next 10 days.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF PIGMENTS.
Expectations following procedure:
1. Slight swelling, thickness, and/or redness for one or two days following the procedure.
2. It is normal to lose approximately 1/3 of the color during the healing process.
3. After the initial procedure, the color may be a shade too dark; in six days it will appear
lighter, after 10 days the color will show more.
4. It will appear softer when completely healed because the color will come from dermal layer
of the skin to the epidermal layer of the skin.
5. Please be patient. Healing takes up to 30 days. In your next appointment, adjustments can be
The brows are approximately 20 to 25% darker and bolder in the width than they will be when
healed. Exfoliation, which begins in a few days, will cause the excess
pigment surrounding the eyebrow procedure to flake away and a narrower appearance of your
eyebrows. Don’t be concerned that your eyebrows initially appear darker and heavier in size then
you desire. This is all part of the process.